jueves, 8 de junio de 2017

Hi everyone.!!! Last class we have been talking about First Language acquisition... We talked about the different stages in acquiring a first Language (cooing, babbling, one word, two word and telegraphic). I want to share a personal experience. My little sister Sofy is 22 months. I have seen her cooing and babbling.. Now she is in one word stage. She says several words such as Mamá, papá, nene, luna, agua, mimi  ( Noemi, my mother's name), torta and pisa (which is pizza but she cannot pronounce zz yet) although she doesn't produce full sentences, she understands everything you tell her. That is the reason why it is so important for children to be exposed to the languague, we need to provide them input. Unfortunately I don't have any video showing how my little sister is acquiring her first language. I hope you like it. See you later.!!!

2 comentarios:

  1. Well...keep observing your little sister's progress to put the theory to the test!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Yes, Miss.!! I will continue observing my little´s sister progress.!! Thanks!!

    ResponderBorrar