martes, 22 de agosto de 2017

My first Book!!!

Hi mates..! I know that I haven't posted in my blog for some weeks, I've been studying for my last Final exam of 3rd year!
In this ocassion, I will tell you one of my favourite books.!  It is called "cuentos de miedo" I have read it when I was in 4th grade of primary school.. It was in Spanish, of course jeje.. My partners and I were allowed to choose any book, most of them had chosen "The Jungle Book" but I hadn't...

To tell you the truth, I don't know why I have chosen that horrid book. I am not fond of those kind of books but it called my attention... When I read it, I loved it, it includes several short stories.. We were asked to read it at home, and then we had to retell it in front of the class, I close my eyes, and I still remember my partners' horrified faces..

Maybe I remember my first book so well because it had been the first time that I was going to read a whole book... Nowadays I still have it in my library...



I am sure that you also remember your first book!! If you want, you can tell which was your first favourite book!! I read your comments!

Have a nice week

12 comentarios:

  1. I have never read a horror book. I think I will start with this book hahaha... just in case because I'm so afraid of horror stories... thanks😉

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I think that this horror book was the first and the last one jaja.. thanks for taking a look at my post!

      Borrar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Oh well, you know I love a good horror story. My first horror book was "Cujo" written by Stephen King. Great post!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks for you comment Clau!! I will take a look at "Cujo" 😀 Thanks!

      Borrar
  4. My first favourite book was 'Snow White' I really hated the Queen and the hunter!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I cannot remember the first book that i read, but i remember that when i was really young a read a book called "Room 13 and other ghost stories" and i liked it...
    Nice post (:

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I haven't read that book Emi.. Thanks for sharing it with us!!! Thanks Emi!!!

      Borrar
  6. Nice post, Aldana!! And very successful proposal of sharing first books!!
    My first book was "The wizard of Oz"... magical from beginning to end ;-)

    ResponderBorrar